Vande Zande & Kaufman, LLP located in Fond du Lac and Waupun was founded in 2010. Our attorneys have over 40 years of combined experience offering legal representation in civil litigation, personal injury, estate planning, tax and business law, and creditor rights. We invite you to contact our law office to find out about our services or to discuss your legal matter.
Our Legal Services
- Civil litigation services defend your importance personal rights when you find yourself involved in a nasty legal dispute.
- Personal injury services seek to provide fair compensation when you are injured through the negligence of another person.
- Estate planning ensures that your wishes for your assets are preserved now and in the future.
- Tax and business law provides all the legal services that you need for the start of a new business and the completing and filing of tax forms.
- Creditor rights services protect your interests in the event of delinquent payments or default.
- General and commercial insurance defense
- Municipal corporation defense
- Construction defect litigation
- Truckers liability litigation
- Real estate litigation
Our experience distinguishes us from other law firms. Although our firm is relatively new, our lawyers offer years of experience especially when dealing with complex legal matters. Our Wisconsin lawyers have handled thousands of cases during their 40-plus years of combined legal experience. Vande Zande & Kaufman, LLP is working to develop a reputation for offering our clients creative solutions to the complex legal problems our clients face in today’s world. Our small size allows us to create relationships with our clients through personal service provided in a professional environment. If you are looking for experienced representation, please contact our law firm’s Fond du Lac or Waupun offices to schedule a consultation to discuss how we can assist you with your legal matter.